Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kay-Leigh Richards : Project Exposure Q&A


1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
23,I'm young enough 2 b adventurous ,out going & know how 2 have fun,yet mature enough 2 make responsible decisions & take responsibility

2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Work that would involve fashion & people,that's where my passion is.

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Believe in yourself & your abilities.
4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Communicate,I have a way of talking you people..communication is the simpliest solution to many problems yet most people don't know how to.

5.What are you most grateful for?
The morals & values my parents have instilled in me since birth,they have kept me grounded & humble.

6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No,the gift of life itself is far more precious than physical beauty aswell as fame.
7.What do you do in life?
I'm a simple person, I love to eat, so most of my activities outside of work involve food, movies & outdoor activities. Trying something different each time.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
The actual shoot,it was my first time being part of a shoot,so it was all very exciting(even though I was so clueless)and the excitement when I saw the first pic was priceless.

9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
It would have to be the shoot! After my top 10 shoot,I definately love the experience & would love to do it again!

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

I am an ordinary girl, but I represent an extraordinary community. Before entering project exposure I didn't have the confidence to put myself out there,always feeling intimidated by the next girl. And when I got the chance with my top 10 shoot I gave my best and "worked it",I took into account what the judges were looking for & the shots came out amazing.

Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment