Saturday, February 21, 2015

The #ProjectScouted team behind the camera – Our Instagrammer, Zaheera Engar

She is a self-professed Instagram addict and has a passion for capturing and sharing images that tell a story and express emotion. Who better than Zaheera Engar to be one of the Instagram photographers capturing and sharing images in real-time from the #ProjectScouted shoots and events?



1.    What do you currently do?
I am a full-time housewife and part-time bookkeeper.

2.    How did you hear about #ProjectScouted and how did you get involved?
I heard about the Project about a year ago when I met Lee Folkard on an Instawalk.

3.    What motivated you to want to be one of the Instagram photographers for the Project?
I am an Instagram and editing slut (mind the word) which means I always want to try new and different types of photography and this is my chance at a different type of photography.

4.    What do you love most about social media?
I love how it takes me off the couch and into the streets, opens my eyes to see things in a whole different light, and of course all the wonderful people I meet!

5.    How did you discover your passion for photography?
Through Instagram, of course!

6.    What do you love photographing most?
Mostly landscapes and cityscapes but recently I enjoy playing around with editing to create some surreal escapism

7.    How does one take a really good Instagram photo, be it a selfie or in terms of general editing?
I think timing and light are most important and not to layer your shot with too many filters.

8.    For you, what makes a beautiful photograph?
I love photographs that capture a story or a feeling, and stirs up the senses in me.

9.    Any tips for the #ProjectScouted girls?
You’re young, beautiful and amazing; don’t take life too seriously! Enjoy all the moments, especially these coming up in the Project!


#ProjectScouted, having taken on a life of its own, now has a dedicated Instagram page
IG: @ProjectScouted
Also keep an eye out for the website that will be going live soon as well! Remember, all events and shoots are open to the public free of charge but even if you can’t be there, Zaheera will be making sure that you don’t miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment