Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Organic Energy with Scheckter's

I can't recall when I first tried Schekter's. I know it was from my local Woolworths store and I was drawn to the word "organic" on the can. 

After my first sample can, I then started buying the 4 packs! I drink a can before I go for a run in the morning or while I'm spending a late night editing images. 

Scheckter's are dedicated to creating great tasting drinks that use the best organic and natural ingredients available to help people derive the maximum benefit from every can.

It really is an awesome tasting drink. It gives you an awesome boost and doesn't leave you crashing once it settles. Perfect all times of the day: 

Morning: A kick start to your morning.
Afternoon: A refreshing drink to get you through the dreaded afternoon slump.
Workout: A great companion to provide an extra boost of energy before or after exercise.
Evening: A tasty mixer for an evening drink.


Scheckter's was previously only available in 2 variants; Original and Lite. Both pomegranate and lemon flavoured. Last year September Scheckter's added two new drinks to their brand; Scheckter’s OrganicEnergy Mint Green Tea and Ginger Green Tea.

These two new flavours are exclusively stocked at woolworths for now. 

You can also find Scheckter’s Original and Lite varieties at Pick n Pay, Dischem, Clicks, Makro, Spar, Kauai, Food Lovers Market, Fruit and Veg City and Wellness Warehouse.

Also check out their website: www.schecktersorganic.com for more info!




No comments:

Post a Comment